Wow & workplace wellness
Research shows that employee health status directly influences work behavior, attendance and on-the-job performance. High-performance companies clearly understand the human-capital-driven health and work behavior equation. That’s why most of the high-performing companies’ tie-up with quality Workplace Wellness provider’s as a viable component of their overall risk management strategy.
The growth of Lifestyle related ailments is posing a challenge to most of the white & blue collared professionals. Increased levels of body fat, excessive sugar/salt in daily food and enhanced stress are contributing to concerns of medical conditions like elevated Blood Pressure levels, Heart Attack, Strokes, Diabetes, and certain forms of Cancer.
Broad activities that would be part of the program include:
- Corporate Identification.
- Program Definition.
- Goal and Strategy Development.
- Chronic Disease Management.
- Wellness Tools.
- Feedback and Follow up.
WOW is a comprehensive integrated solution on preventive healthcare and wellness. It contains various modules intended to provide seamless interaction with the guest.
Schools play a critical role in promoting the health of children and helping them establish lifelong patterns of healthy behavior.
Our vision is to bring health awareness to school and its children from the early days, so that a child will be adhering to healthy life habits from childhood. We help schools develop tailored Wellness Programs that will ensure an increase in the overall fitness of each child.
Our School wellness deals with School in specific area of children’s health awareness activities like wellness programs, health checkup campaigns and different awareness programs will involve students to pursue a good health habit from the schooling times. This presents an extraordinary opportunity for both parents as well as health and fitness professionals to contribute to creating and sustaining school environments that promote student health. Using technology to bridge in the gaps that normally impacts the success of such programs.
The following are the objectives of the program;
- Set goals for nutrition education, physical activity and other school activities designed to promote student wellness.
- Create nutrition guidelines for all foods and beverages available at the school canteen. Helping parents prepare nutrition foods so that the goals for nutrition promotion and education can be developed.
- Soft skills training and provide guidance and counselling to deal with emotional conflicts and personal problems both in school and how to incorporate the same in their daily life.
- Establish a way to measure wellness policy implementation, including designating one or more responsible persons at each school.
- Encourage the involvement of key stakeholders, including parents, students and the school authorities
- Create a platform where the authorities could measure the extent to which school are in compliance, and progress made in attaining the goals set by the government.
The Community Wellness initiative addresses our commitment to working collaboratively with related communities, apartment societies, residential enclaves to promote, cross-refer, and help ensure that programs and services are available and accessible to all the members.
Community wellness is a shared vision for healthier communities. It results in a healthier population and greater involvement by communities. Community wellness programs are an effective way to change unhealthy lifestyle behaviors and significantly enhance the quality of life.
Our services extend to help the government and private sectors to reach out to the rural population in providing them with access to a health care solutions at their premises. We closely work with government agencies, NGOs through their registered bodies to reach out to remote areas. The target is to provide quality healthcare services, wellness programs and collect demographic data that will aid in designing future population programs based on the composition
Luxury concierge services
Concierge Health provides premium health crafted facilities like online scheduling, access to personal health records, and educational content through a web browser on any web-enabled computer or mobile device. Remote telemedicine access enables immediate, live, and clinically meaningful visits with healthcare providers through video and secure messaging when employees are away from work. In addition provides a dedicated doctor on call.
- Personal health records.
- Personalized health plans and progress tracking.
- Online scheduling.
- Remote telemedicine visits.
- Health educational resources.
- Chronic disease Monitoring.
Continuum of care
Remote patient monitoring solution
Patients with chronic diseases have additional visits to the emergency room, a higher rate of hospitalization, a greater risk of being institutionalized, and are pricier than the average patient (Fazzi Associates, 2008).
After being discharged from the hospital to their homes, patients with chronic disease often need a great deal of support including compliance with medications and treatments, improved health behavior coaching, and symptom management.
Instead of visiting the patient on a scheduled basis, possibly two or three times a week, tele-health technology allows care providers to observe the patient on a daily basis and make real-time recognitions and interventions in the care of their patients. These early interventions are essential for the improvement of symptom management and reduction in unnecessary health care encounters such as hospitalization or emergency room visits. Remote monitoring can lead to stable symptom management, improved health behaviors, and compliance with medications and treatments. Furthermore, the operational efficiencies shaped by tele-health can have a financial advantage to the care agency.
A majority of elderly adults are challenged by chronic and acute illnesses and/or injuries. Eight out of ten older patients are living with the health challenges of one or more chronic diseases. Remote patient monitoring (RPM) technologies have been shown to be effective in helping to manage chronic disease, post-acute care, and monitoring the safety of this population. RPM technologies can help patients to slow the progression of chronic disease and ensure continued recovery after being discharged from an acute care setting. RPM technologies also can alert caregivers and prompt intervention when a vulnerable patient is in harm’s way. A number of RPM technology-enabled innovations can improve the health and independence of older adults.
There are few areas of opportunity for remote patient monitoring:
- Chronic disease management.
- Post-acute care management.
- Elderly care management.
- Our RPM and telehealth is a web & device based solution that is split into two parts:
Management Portal - To be used by the clinicians &care givers The web-based, clinician directed Back End Management Portal provides near real-time remote care plan pushes of education content, medication compliance and scheduled activities and interactions to the Patient tablet.
- This can be used by the clinicians to create a program and add / modify patients.>
- Review progress and administer remote patients.
Patient Interface - To be used by patients
Android tablet platform that provides direct interaction with the clinicians and integrated with the management portal along with:
- Interactions with the Patient and blue-tooth enabled sensors for at home testing / in hospital and near real-time transfer of vital signs readings to the Clinician.
- Interaction between the Patient and the Clinician via scheduled telehealth sessions launched via the Videoconferencing solution embedded into the tablet application.
- The Patient is equipped with educational content through a stored and streamed selection of disease management and medication management videos.
The study on the impact of Remote Patient monitoring solution by The UK’s Department of Health’s Whole System Demonstrator (WSD) involving 6191 patients and 238 GP Practices across three sites yielded the following outcom
- 45% reduction in mortality rates.
- 20% reduction in emergency admissions.
- 15% reduction in A&E visits.
- 14% reduction in elective admissions.
- 14% reduction in bed days.
- 8% reduction in tariff costs.
Public Health Services
Edss: electronic disease surveillance solution
The corner stones of EDS Sare Public Health Surveillance and Out break Management. The program also includes primary surveillance, investigation,out break management and reporting application.Communicable disease investigator sand epidemiologists track and investigate disease incidents,contacts,out breaks and group event swith the centralized data provided by this extremely flexible module.Various data elements can be defined and captured depending upon the disease or event under investigation.
Overview on EDSS Solution:
- Founded in 1989.
- 200+ customers.
- One of the leading Public Health and Clinical Connectivity solution provider around the world.
- In continuous operation across several State and County Health Departments in the United States, for more than seven years.
- Compliant with reporting standards established by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, USA.
- Winner of the Achievement Award for Communicable Disease Tracking System in 2003, for its successful implementation throughout the County of Los Angeles, California.
- Community-based disease incident tracking.
- Real-time data interfacing between private care delivery organizations and the government public health servers.
- First line of defense against a host of threats to welfare of communities
- Secure communications shuttle analyzing real-time data and alerting local, state and central health authorities by monitoring outbreaks and epidemics as they are breaking.
Ems: emergency medical services
Platform ePCR + PreHospital health Information Exchange
The software was designed to address the EMS industry’s changing documentation, data and billing requirements.It is a unique data core that powers real-time patient data collection, movement & analysis.It is an end-to-end platform that connects all elements of the pre-hospitalcare ecosystem;
- Incident scene.
- Emergency response.
- Care facilities.
- Quality analysis.
- Cloud and client ePCR and pre Hospital HIE.
- Integrated online/offline tele medicine.
- Integrated online/offline GPS navigation.
- Online/Offline medical device data integration.
- Interactive documents+forms in anylanguage.
- Hospital routing
- Integrated administration +analytics modules.
Immunization surveillance solution
The solution is a fully functional,easy-to-use system that can be configured and customized to support state wide,regional,and/or individual physician office immunization registry needs.The product line supports current CDC NCIRD and PHIN initiatives and is available through STC’s GSA schedule.
- Incident scene.
- Emergency response.
- Care facilities.
- Quality analysis.
- User-friendly interface.
- Fore casting that includes ACIP-recommended and accelerated schedules.
- Reminder/Recall with labels,postcards,letters,emailing,and auto-dialer textfiles.
- Probabilistic and deterministic de-duplication with automated and manual record merging.
- Over 500 canned reports and an optional Data Mart for large reports and adhoc queries.
- Advanced inventory distribution and management tools,including an interface with VTrckS and VACMAN.
- Electronic data exchange capabilities including HL7v2.5.1 support for meaningful use and interoperability efforts.
- Bar coding tools for rapid data entry o fpatients and vaccinations.
- Numerous add-modules to fit any immunization data collection or reporting requirement.